- The “company” and “booking agent” refers to Airport Parking Essentials Limited (company registration number 10793787).
- The “service provider” refers to the featured parking company operator for which the company acts as a booking agent.
- The “customer” refers to the person or persons using or proposing to use the services of the company.
Meet & Greet/ Park & Ride/On-site
- You must ensure that you have a reference number of the booking during your travel.
- You must carry with you your Credit / Debit Card used for the booking to ensure that the procedure at the car park can be completed in a smooth manner with little hassle to you and the parking staff.
- By booking through Airport Parking Essentials Ltd, the customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions that have been mentioned hereinafter in its entirety.
- The car park services offered by Airport Parking Essentials Ltd are done through service provider if it's not explicitly stated otherwise.
- There will not be any obligation upon Airport Parking Essentials Ltd for returning the money on account of the fact that the information wasn't mentioned anywhere on the website. It has been mentioned the time and again in the terms and conditions and otherwise that the services offered are off-site and offered through service provider rather than the Booking Agent.
The liability for Airport Parking Essentials Ltd to the customer for all claims from the use of this website and materials is limited to the cost of the customer's booking including both parking and booking fees paid to the www.airportparkingessentials.co.uk. As a booking agent for the service provider, the company is liable only for losses directly from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Any claims by the customer in respect of the service rendered by the service provider must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply only to bookings made directly through airportparkingessentials.co.uk. Any bookings made through our partner website(s) are strictly subject to the terms and conditions set out on that website(s).
The company acts only as a booking agent for the service provider for the featured car parks. It does not itself provide the services. The customer will be contracting with the service provider and will be subject to the service provider's terms and conditions. Full details of these terms and conditions are available from the service provider.
If you encounter a problem/damage to the vehicle at your chosen car park, please inform the service provider immediately to give them the opportunity to rectify the problem. If you do not advise the service provider at the time it may be difficult to pursue a complaint at a later stage. The booking agent would not be liable for any damage to the vehicle and it should be dealt with directly with the service provider.
Service Provider Liability
All Parking is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual car park and the customer expressly accepts that all claims regarding damage or loss caused by the operator must be claimed from the service provider insurance and reported to the operator at the time of collection.
The service provider(s) will not be responsible in any way once the vehicle has been handed over to the customer.
The service provider offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own policies of insurance must be utilised in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parking in the car parking area and was not directly the fault of the service provider.
Any damage found on the vehicle on the time of return will not be considered unless it is brought to the attention of the service provider before leaving the parking premises or airport.
Your vehicle must be roadworthy condition e.g. valid Tax and MOT, at the time of your collection.
The service providers accept no liability for the mechanical or electrical failure of any part of your vehicle, including windscreens, alarms, immobilisers, glass, flat batteries, tyres and wheels howsoever caused. The car parks/service providers accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. you must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle.
The manner in which Airport Parking Essentials Ltd works is through various service providers. There are several individual service providers whose services Airport Parking Essentials Ltd hires and there are certain terms and conditions that are needed to be followed exclusively for these individual car parks. In case of any negligence that is committed, there will be the full responsibility of the service provider until the time the vehicle is in the car park or returned. There will not be any liability once the vehicle is out of the premises of the car park or handed over. Please ensure that the vehicle has been checked properly.
The Company has the right to refuse or not fulfil a booking. The booking does not ensure that you will get the guaranteed service as the company can cancel the booking in case the service provider is unable to fulfil the booking. If such circumstance arises, the Company will provide you with a refund but will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage suffered. There will not be any liability of Airport Parking Essentials Ltd when there is non-performance due to unforeseeable circumstances such as war, riots, terrorism, natural and nuclear disaster, unnatural weather conditions etc. or any other circumstances which would amount to an act of God.
Instructions And Procedure For Parking
In case of park and ride services Ensure that you are carrying with you the directions which take you to your car park including the booking reference number. You should also be familiar with the entry and exit procedures of the car park. All of these details would be printed on the booking voucher that has been provided to you. The liability of ensuring that the correct sets of directions are being followed is upon the customer which needs to be seen into prior to exiting from the car park. It will not be the responsibility of Airport Parking Essentials Ltd and any of our agents in case there are bookings which are missed.
In the case of Chauffeur/Meet and Greet services to ensure that there is a smooth ride, please ensure that you carry with you the contact number of the Chauffeur. Please familiarize yourself with the information regarding the procedure for arrival as mentioned in your booking voucher. The sole liability of being aware of the information that is mentioned in the voucher lies upon the customer. Airport Parking Essentials Ltd and/or our agent will not be responsible for any missed bookings. Possessions and keys Please ensure that there are no valuables inside your car and the only thing that is left behind is the keys/codes which would be needed to move the vehicle around. There is a chance that the car keys would need to be left with the parking staff unless it has been mentioned otherwise.
In case proper entry and exit procedure as mentioned in the terms and conditions are not followed and a customer is charged with entry or exit fee, Airport Parking Essentials Ltd will not be responsible for the refund. Please present your vouchers at the time of entry. In a scenario where the company drivers are subjected to waiting or in cases of late arrivals by the client, it may lead to an additional charge of 10 which is supposed to be paid at the earliest. Please refer to more information for information related to surcharges. The vehicle that is to be parked at the car park needs to be in such a condition that it has a current MOT, is drivable, and is taxed. The car parking services hold the right to shift the vehicle in or outside the premises of the car park. The car can be driven for the same purpose. This is done to ensure that there is proficient management of the parking service. It is also done to prevent accidents or any hitch. Until there is a booking made for a self-park vehicle, the keys need to be given to the authorities for the same purpose. The car parking company has the right to bring the car to a public way and for that purpose, the drivers provided by the company carry with them full insurance.
- At Airport Parking Essentials Ltd we are always putting in the best efforts to provide our customers with the best possible deals that are available. For this purpose, we keep looking out the best deals which lead to a revision in prices and services. We try to arrange for certain offers at various times in the year. There are times when due to high demand the prices may also go up.
- A booking fee of £1.99 will apply to all card payments.
- In case of cancellations, the booking fee will not be refunded.
- The prices may change subject to the date and the duration of stay.
- There are certain surcharges that are levied independent from the company and haven't been imposed by Airport Parking Essentials Ltd and aren't included in the prices provided by Airport Parking Essentials Ltd.
- The two-way 24-hour transfers are inclusive of the price payable to the price. This transfer is from the car park to the airport.
- In case of certain bookings at some car parks, a minimum stay applies. In such cases, you can stay for less than the minimum number of days, but will nonetheless have to make the payment that is due for the minimum period of booking.
- In case there is a high sided or wide vehicle, certain car parks may not be able to accommodate that vehicle or may do that at an extra charge. This can be checked at more info or at the additional details that are available at our office.
- Multiple special offers and discount codes cannot be clubbed together unless explicitly stated.
- This is only applicable to services and products which are cancellable and amendable.
- In case a customer wishes to cancel a booking, the stipulated time should be in advance 24 hours before the date of departure. In case a cancellation is done a post that period, the rules mentioned above would be applicable.
- If explicitly mentioned cancellation cover wouldn't be applicable, it also will not be applicable if the bookings are for that date on which booking is done or the next day also.
- The period in which cancellation requests would be entertained would be during the office period only. No cancellation requests would be seen post the notice period.
- In case there is an issue at any of the given car parks, please provide information to the agent offering the services there for them to solve the issue. If you do not identify the provider at the time it may be difficult to resolve it later and the company will not be liable for the same. There will be maximum cooperation that would be provided to you though there is no full guarantee of it and the company will not be liable for the same.
- In case you feel that there are certain other problems that you have encountered, do mention them using customer support ticketing system(top right- home page) in a limit of 10 days of return. You can also write to us at Airport parking Essentials 197-201 Kings Chambers, Streetly Road, Birmingham B23 7AJ.
- The response cycle is about 10 days long, once the complaint has been received and there are maximum efforts done to resolve them. Our customers can view the progress of their complaint at the customer support section.